Please Note: You are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We strongly advise that you obtain a proof of postage when returning any product to us. Certificates are available free of charge from the post office or by using a courier service.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund within 14 days. Please note: this is not applicable to any of the following:
- Items that are collected by you in person, or your representative, from our premises
- Items where our product description says, "This item is made to order"
- Products that are made to a customer specification or personalised
- Sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery
- Any "used" products that represent a hygiene risk (such as used toilet seats, commodes or bottom wipers)
- Underwear and lingerie can only be returned if the product packaging has neither been tampered with nor any hygiene seal removed.
Please accept our apologies if an item has arrived damaged or wrong when you receive it. Please call us immediately on the day you receive it if this has happened. Please note that we cannot take up any issues with our Couriers unless we are notified straight away. It also means we can do something about it quickly. We may require proof of damage so if you can take a photo and email us, that would be great. Where a courier wants you to sign for damaged goods, please write a note that they are damaged or "Awaiting inspection". If you have received the wrong order, we would like to check any part numbers on your order as sometimes we use a different name to market a product to the one a manufacturer may use. Otherwise, we'll arrange to get the item back to us. A refund or replacement can only be sent once we have received items and confirmed any damage.
In the unlikely event of an item becoming faulty, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 applies - please view our Warranty page. If within warranty, we'll probably need to get the item back to us to either fix or replace it. We are sorry, but a replacement can only be sent once we have confirmed the fault so if you cannot wait for the item to be returned before we send one out, then please place a new order and we will refund or replace the initial item or send as soon as the fault is confirmed.
Mobility Equipment Hire Direct
84 Berkeley Street
Tel: 0800 994 9000