Terms and Conditions
Consumer: An individual who, for the purposes of the purchase, is acting wholly or mainly outside of their trade, business, craft or profession.
Goods: Means all items as defined, or other things to be sold by the MESD to the Consumer.
Making a purchase could not be safer or easier with Mobility Equipment Sales Direct.
None of these terms or conditions affect your statutory legal rights.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard Debit and Credit Cards and Paypal Payments.
- You can choose to pay with our payment gateway Realex for credit and debit cards, or to pay with Paypal.
- All Credit/Debit Card processing is done by a 3rd party.
- Mobility Equipment Hire Direct do not receive or process any credit card information.
- Payment gateways such as RealEx protect credit card details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant and also between merchant and the payment processor. Please note, your card details are stored securely by Realex to allow for quicker payment the next time you log in.
- PayPal's secure payment platform saves your preferred online card payment details and is a safe, easy way to pay online. Once you have signed up to PayPAL with an email address and password you can use the same log in details to shop at any website that accepts PayPal.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, The Consumer has 14 days from receiving your order to change their mind and get a full refund. Please see more details about what this covers on our Returns Policy page.
Mobility Equipment Sales Direct partners with leading suppliers of mobility equipment companies. Our product descriptions/images are accurate at time of publication. We do our absolute best to ensure that the product you receive matches the description/image on the website. Occasionally delivered products vary and the product description may vary from that on the website.
When a confirmation email for the order is received, this is to indicate that MESD has received the Consumer's order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between MESD and the Consumer. MESD will indicate acceptance of the order, and hence a contract between MESD and the Consumer, when MESD dispatch the Goods.
We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. Please be assured that all of this is extremely rare!
If you experience any difficulties or make a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping basket, please contact us by phone or email and we will make sure everything is put right for you.
All queries or complaints should be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 84 Berkeley Street, Charing Cross, Glasgow, G7 3DS. The complaint will be investigated. Further information may be required from clients to enable the decision making process. A decision will be communicated within 10 working days, or as soon as is reasonably possible.
Mobility Equipment Sales Direct is a trading name of Mobility Equipment Hire Direct Limited which is registered in Scotland No. SC434251 to 84 Berkeley Street
Charing Cross, Glasgow, G3 7DS.
Mobility Equipment Hire Direct
84 Berkeley Street
Tel: 0800 994 9000
This web site is owned and operated by Mobility Equipment Hire Direct Ltd who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any questions regarding our products or service then please do not hesitate to contact us.